Emergency Service Unit
This the unit has facility specialized in emergency medicine, the acute care of patients who present with or without prior
appointment, seeking for intervention on their various health conditions. It receives all classes of patients ranging from normal consultation,
casualties and emergency cases and functions 24/7 with well trained and qualified staff. Outside is found tables for vital signs check
and payment of consultation fees.
- LOCATION: There are two observation rooms well equipped for the management of patients temporarily prior to discharge home or
It is situated beside the main gate of the hospital and adjacent to the administrative building.
- Two screening rooms, one for pediatric and the other for adult screening.
- Directly opposite the pediatric screening room is a minor theater well equipped for the management of minor injuries.
admission to the wards.
- Four consultation rooms for Doctors
- There is a nurses station and resting room consultation during duty hours and calls.